Do you want to be part of an exciting scientific and business endeavor dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
People around the world love to eat meat, fish, and dairy products and demand is growing even faster than the world’s population. But the system we use to produce these foods is destroying the planet. Animal farming is responsible for more greenhouse gas emissions than the entire transportation sector, occupies almost half of Earth’s ice-free land, consumes and pollutes more of the world’s dwindling supply of fresh water than any other industry and is by far the leading threat to biodiversity.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product is currently available at select restaurants in California and New York.
We have ambitious plans for growth in 2017 and the Strategic Account Manager will play a key role in our marketing and sales team. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with the customer marketing and product management teams. He or she will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships with our strategic restaurant partnerships, particularly those partnerships that have involved co-marketing programs. In addition to maintaining and fostering customer relationships he or she will work with the marketing team to develop a customer retention strategy.
The ideal candidate:
- Is highly organized, able to keep many work streams going simultaneously.
- Is incredibly detail oriented.
- Can flex to the variety of different work styles and personalities of our customers.
- Creates systems of organization for account management and product feedback.
- Is customer obsessed and dedicated to meeting customers’ needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work effectively across multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative setting.
- Is willing to flex into other roles to get the job done (we’re a startup after all!)
- Serve as a main point of contact and account management for key customer accounts; working directly with restaurant operations, managers and store-level staff.
- Manage strategic partner-restaurant onboarding with sales and marketing teams
- Prepare for customer interactions through in depth research, material development and logistical coordination.
- Own customer-partner communication schedule, sending frequent scheduled updates on the company, product, partnership and more
- Own our online Learning Management System and in-store trainings
- Manage distribution of marketing materials to partner restaurants (through fulfillment service)
- Develop a customer partner retention program with marketing team and own the execution
- Capture customer feedback and present findings to sales, marketing, and culinary teams.