Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
The primary focus of the role is to build strategy and programs to attract A+ talent into our company and to provide overall leadership to our Staffing team. The Director of Talent Acquisition will develop, implement and manage talent acquisition programs to attract top talent at all levels to fulfill IF’s growth and expansion needs. This position is an excellent opportunity for the right talent professional to significantly impact business results and be a part of a highly collaborative HR team and a fast-growing company.
- Build the IF Employment Brand in the talent marketplace.
- Proactively communicate to potential candidates, always staying on brand, including but not limited to job ads, e-mail communication, and recruitment materials.
- Develop sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including the use of social media platforms, employee referral program, networking and unique opportunities/events.
- Partner with senior leadership to design, plan and implement creative, best-in-class recruiting initiatives and solutions.
- Build credible, trusted relationships with senior leadership and hiring managers to understand their hiring and business needs, challenges and business objectives.
- Develop sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including the use of social media platforms, employee referral program, networking and unique opportunities/events, building a pipeline of diversified talent.
- Stay abreast of the industry knowing where to find the best talent for our diverse and varied needs.
- Research, network and maintain relationships with candidate communities, developing a deep source of talent for freelancer and/or long-term staff opportunities, especially for diverse talent.
- Source and assess candidates utilizing innovative and cost effective recruiting techniques.
- Coordinate and drive all recruiting efforts from sourcing candidates to making an offer.
- Manage recruitment administration including all reporting of recruitment activity related metrics.
- Recommend candidates and starting salaries based on competencies, skills sets and role.
- Identify and constantly redefine recruiting process for areas of improvement to drive operational efficiency.
- Utilize and become an expert user and administrator of our ATS.
- Manage recruitment campaigns and initiatives for project based hiring.
- Responsible for all recruiting tools, platforms and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of experience in full life-cycle talent acquisition/recruiting preferably in a related industry.
- 3+ years’ in a talent acquisition management/leadership role preferably in a biotech and/or fast-growing workplace sourcing talent.
- Varied experience in developing strategies for talent acquisition initiatives and employee branding programs.
- Proficiency using ATS systems, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Solid understanding of the full breadth of the biotech & food manufacturing talent landscape - from R&D to product development, supply chain, and manufacturing.
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to effectively lead, motivate, inspire and delegate.
- Have a passion for our employees and for what we do.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Ability to Foster Teamwork & Collaboration.
- Management Proficiency.
- Commitment to Process Improvement.
- Relationship Building.
- Organizational Astuteness.
- People Skills.
- Ability to be fluid and adaptable to our changing priorities and needs.