Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with track records of creating new global industries.
Currently we are a medium sized start-up .The majority of our staff is involved into cutting edge R&D work and our culture is open, positive and collaborative. It requires high level of independence but it also offers exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
Reports to: People Manager
- Provide administrative support to manufacturing plant staff:
- Fielding telephone calls
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Word processing
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Collaboration with the Redwood City corporate headquarters
- Some HR clerical and administrative work
- Work closely with Plant Manager to ensure all admin needs are met
- Order Lunches
- Organize meeting needs for management
- 1 to 5 years of administrative or clerical work
Skills And Abilities
- High level of organizational skills
- Work with Google Applications
- Excellent oral verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative team player. High level of initiative, motivation and enthusiasm. Highly flexible with evolving needs and priorities. Creates a positive environment.
- Results and detail orientatied; follow through on projects and commitments with speed and efficiency.
- Ability to handle complex assignments using considerable judgment and initiative.
- Forward-thinking; plan effectively against future needs.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support several managers
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- A Bachelor degree is preferred or equivalent experience