Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
We are currently looking to fill Warehouse Associate positions working for an AMAZING company in the Oakland area. We are looking for hardworking and dedicated candidates who are able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Stock floor and maintain return product and empties pallets and shelves.
- Maintain the stability of the pallet by properly stacking and shrink wrapping the built pallet.
- Unload returned product and pallets.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED).
- Lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Previous warehouse experience.