Marketing Analyst Impossible Foods’ vision is to change the way the world looks from space by creating delicious foods entirely from plants. Last year, our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced to the world with top chefs in NYC, SF and LA. We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to develop the research and insights discipline, and join us on this amazing journey. This role will offer a great opportunity to develop a discipline and impact business decisions. You will specifically focus on determining brand impact, analyzing positioning/messaging effectiveness, researching audience (LTV, targeting, ROI, willingness to pay) and providing recommendations around future marketing efforts. A strong candidate will demonstrate analytical and consultative rigor, deep knowledge of analytical tools in the marketing space (data collection, brand monitoring, online listening), previous experience in establishing measurement systems and the ability to work cross functionally. This is a heavily quantitative position. This role will report to the Director of Brand Marketing.
● Develop measurement systems to determine effectiveness.
● Create insights dashboards that can be used across several teams.
● Conduct quantitative and qualitative market research, segmentation, and consumer and brand tracking.
● Creating product feedback systems for product and research teams to use in optimization and development.
● Design and build presentations for core and executive teams.
● Work independently and creatively while quickly delivering insights.
● Support brand, product, business development and sales teams.
● Follow industry trends and technology advances in data collection.
● Evaluate, award and manage vendors.
● Bachelor's degree in analytical field (ie computer science, marketing science, statistics, economics).
● 4+ years experience in agency, consultancy, marketing, including 2+ years of work experience in data analytics.
● Deep knowledge and demonstration of data visualization.
● Experience in working with imperfect data leading to tangible business insights.
● Background in digital and social media.
● Presentation and communication skills.