Impossible Foods’ vision is to change the way the world looks from space by creating delicious foods entirely from plants. Last year, our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced to the world with top chefs in NYC, SF and LA. We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to help grow and manage the brand marketing discipline as we expand our consumer reach in 2017 and beyond.
This role will help coordinate the end-to-end process for all consumer efforts and campaigns - from strategy to production to in-market. You will work closely with brand, creative, communications, sales and product teams. The ideal candidate will have strong creative, production and organizational chops to help make incredible work. This role will report to the Director of Brand Marketing.
- Manage internal and external creative, social, media and digital projects/agencies.
- Work in lockstep with communications, product, sales and culinary teams to develop robust campaigns, launches and projects.
- Lead or assist in project execution by developing briefing documents, schedules, budgets, securing approvals and routing assets.
- Explore and evaluate new media outlets, and trends in the marketplace; meet with vendors and potential partners to provide recommendations.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and creative assets across all marketing touch points.
- Assist in the development and execution of annual marketing plans. Activities include product branding and positioning, competitive analysis, and testing.
- Be the voice of Impossible Foods by creating content for social, email and all digital.
- Track and measure the performance of campaigns and owned channels
- 3 - 4 years experience in a brand marketing or agency role.
- Experience in integrated marketing production - tv, print, digital, social, experiential.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating strategy, briefing, project management, and ROI measurement.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to collaborate with multiple business owners and external partners.
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines and scopes of work.
- Strong knowledge of social media and social media brand management.