Impossible Foods does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
Job Profile and Description
Under the direction of the Plant Manager or other appropriate staff, is responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of employees in the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment. Responsible for maintaining production, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related systems. Maintains systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts; supervising staff. Performs the work of employees and other duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Interacting with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems in a facility.
- Identify the problem areas and look for appropriate solutions to fix those problems and prevent the machines from deterioration
- Assist maintenance work carried out by the maintenance technicians and provide them necessary and efficient solutions
Skills and Specifications
- Should have good leadership and organizational skills and the ability to motivate team members.
- Should have sound technical knowledge of various machines and equipment used in manufacturing
- Should have ability to identify problems with the electronic systems and carry out their maintenance
- Basic knowledge of the heating, refrigerating, welding, plumbing and other electrical and carpentry work
- Ability to pay attention towards the details and meet the assigned goals within time
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma/GED, Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree in administration, management, personnel management, or any other discipline with about 2 – 3 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor.