As the market leader in hospitality APIs, Impala has always provided an exceptional product to software and hardware companies that need to access data from hotels. Moving forward we want to offer hotels the same tremendous experience in managing what software companies, hardware providers and online distributors have access to their data.
We're expanding our engineering team to cover existing and new products and are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to help ensure that those products are of the highest quality, rapidly deployable and a joy to use.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you'll:
- You'll be responsible for working on the frontend of our vendor and hotel portals, choosing the best technologies to develop these greenfield projects.
- Working with our Product Managers and Designers to come up with the best experiences for our customers.
- Be responsible for helping mentor and guide the junior engineers within the team.
- Helping come up with best practices and processes for deployment, testing and all other parts of the engineering flow.
What we're looking for:
- An experienced React/JS developer that has taken the lead on projects in the past.
- A proven track record of deploying code in an agile environment.
- Someone who is not afraid to produce work to the highest quality and is focused on producing pixel perfect interfaces.
What would make you stand out:
- Knowledge of AWS, CircleCI, Docker, Terraform, Git.
- Experience working within a remote team.
Impala is a team of eleven incredibly talented, helpful and outgoing individuals (plus one more modest individual that wrote this job post) all working remotely within -2/+2 GMT. We’re a diverse team that puts building a great product and being happy at work as our two guiding principles. We're also very well funded by industry leading investors.
We're also a remote company, and you will be able to either work from home or from a co-working office, within the UK or mainland Europe.
- A competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Frequent socials
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to work remotely
- Time dedicated every Friday afternoon for personal projects, lightning talks and team events
- A monthly allowance for books and other educational materials
- The opportunity to work alongside a tight knit and driven team
Where we differ is:
- You'll be working in a company led by an engineer. You won't be asked to do the unrealistic and your skills will be tested and improved.
- You'll be working in a company that puts professional development front and centre.
- You'll have a demonstrable, strong role in product direction.
- We have an incredible culture and community.