Interested in building a new product from scratch?
Betreut Zuhause revolutionizes the way elderly people are being cared for in the safe environment of their own home. We achieve this through a revolutionary platform where information from wearable devices, sensors and other data sources is combined with our AI to predict risks, facilitate interaction with care experts as well as to offer additional services.
What we expect from you:
- Support in the development of new products, solutions and services
- Development and evaluation of new business models
- Market analysis through research and interviews
- Deriving and creating initial potential analyzes and concrete business plans
- Development and presentation of sub-projects
- Development of materials for various meetings and business needs
- Direct contact with management, customers, partners and investors on a daily basis
What we are looking for:
- Studies in business administration, economics, health studies or care-related fields
- Background in care-related professions (nursing, etc.) is considered a plus
- Experience in project management, consulting, business modeling, M & A / due diligence, implementation of new business models desirable
- Teamwork, high motivation and excellent communication skills
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as an independent and structured way of working
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- Very good knowledge of German and English (both business fluent)
- You are looking for an internship for 6 months
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks
- We support your growth with intensive onboarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills
You liked what you read? Want to work on a green field project and shape our product? Then apply now and let’s make the life for our elderly more safe and enjoyable.
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion.