Interested in building a new product from scratch?
Betreut Zuhause revolutionizes the way elderly people are being cared for in the safe environment of their own home. We achieve this through a revolutionary platform where information from wearable devices, sensors and other data sources is combined with our AI to predict risks, facilitate interaction with care experts as well as to offer additional services.
You will remotely join Betreut Zuhause, one of our new ventures, in the early starting phase and have a big impact on technical decisions and product development. You like to lead teams but still code? Architect cloud solutions and automate deployments? Build modern microservices which independently scale? Then keep on reading.
What we expect from you:
- Drive architectural decisions and design tech roadmaps
- Code our cloud infrastructure and optimize our pipelines for CI/CD
- Manage queuing systems, scalable databases and API gateways
- Handle a growing stream of data points and run ML algorithms on it
- Recruit and develop a world class team of developers
- Work in an agile environment and contribute your ideas to continuously improve our products, processes, and tools
- Team up with talented developers, teach & learn as much as you can, apply your expertise to build great products - and have fun while doing so!
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of working experience as a software developer (Python or Java)
- 2+ years experience of building and leading teams
- Expert in modern tech stacks, cloud infrastructure, microservices, queues, databases
- Knowledge in machine learning fields or eager to learn is definitely a plus
- A strong sense of ownership and experience of working in a fast-paced company developing its innovative product
Our idea of the tech stack:
Python, Java, ReactJS, GraphQL, Kafka, Cassandra, Redis, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Flux, CircleCI, Instana, Splunk... or do you have other ideas?
You liked what you read? Want to work on a green field and build a new software system from scratch? Then apply now and let’s together make the life for our elderly more safe and enjoyable.
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion.