Interested in building a new product from scratch?
Betreut Zuhause revolutionizes the way elderly people are being cared for in the safe environment of their own home. We achieve this through a revolutionary platform where information from wearable devices, sensors and other data sources is combined with our AI to predict risks, facilitate interaction with care experts as well as to offer additional services.
You will join Betreut Zuhause, one of our new ventures, in the early starting phase and have a big impact on the business strategy and product development. You are a professional and passionate product manager with huge interest for the digital health industry? Then keep on reading.
What we expect from you:
- Translate product strategy and business needs into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Assist the management with positioning strategies and the development of the product plan
- You work closely with stakeholders from other teams, take up their input and requirements and use these in your concepts and prioritization of the backlog
- You analyze data and user behavior and make sure that the right KPIs and metrics are defined and measured
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work closely with the team of engineers in an agile environment and drive their product launch
What we are looking for:
- You are an outstanding product manager, with 3-5 years of professional experience
- You communicate in a clear way the requirements and acceptance criteria and present progress and results within the product team and the whole company
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Outstanding ownership mentality is a must, technical background is a plus
- Your strong communication skills and structured way of working leads to alignment between departments and a flawless delivery of features and products
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills, German language is a plus
You liked what you read? Want to work on a green field project and shape our product? Then apply now and let’s make life for our elderly more safe and enjoyable.
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion.