If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
The Account Executive, through a clear understanding of the assigned IR product, prospects, educates and secures operationally viable advertisers on one of three product lines to support client growth and achieve a targeted revenue goal through a specific list of pre-assigned accounts.
We are growing our Greater China business to accommodate the increasing demand for our solution. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic sales person to own one of our top territories in Greater China. You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly and gain exposure to new marketing technologies as we progress! As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers. Strong consultative and analytical skills are important for successful navigation from solution demo, definition of the scope and final contract. Be the face and name of Impact to some of the most well known brands worldwide. This role will be based in our Greater China headquarter office in Shanghai.
What You'll Do:
- Build revenue and surpass assigned quarterly & annual quotas
- Accurately assess pipeline to forecast performance to sales leadership
- Convey advantages through online or in-person demo of the platform
- Educate prospects on IR products, associated benefits, and build a business case
- Collaborate within and outside of sales team to ensure successful client onboarding
- Actively prospect new business to fulfill pipeline obligations
- Accurately report pipeline performance and velocity to direct manager through proper documentation via Salesforce
- Ensure customers are prepared to enter operational and onboarding queue for successful implementation
- Constantly build knowledge and understanding of marketing ecosystem and how IR product plays a role
- Maintain positive attitude, highlighted by persistence and curiosity
- Be an expert in your product line and industry ecosystem
- Continually improve win close rate (~20% of all open opportunities)
- Maintain forward momentum through deal stage velocity
- Sell the product to the appropriate accounts and manage towards hitting a preset revenue target
- Generate pipeline by proactively sourcing opportunities within the designated territory
- Build 5X of quarterly quota in pipeline phase through prospecting and diagnostic calls
- Prepare & deliver world class demos and value-based presentations
- Answer prospects’ questions about product value, uses, integrations, and implementation
- Pro-actively drive the process with prospective clients from initial prospecting to signed contract and internal handoff
- Drive active engagement by all internal and external stakeholders necessary to close a deal
- Update SFDC daily with all relevant details needed to reflect business reality
What You Have:
- Digital marketing particularly performance marketing and affiliate marketing ecosystem knowledge required
- Experience running with excel and powerpoint
- Experience with outbound communication tools a + (salesloft .)
- 3-4 years in a client facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in presentation and powerpoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree a plus in Information Technology, business and marketing
- 4-7 years sales experience, preferably SaaS
- Must be a true hunter!
- Independent person with the desire to excel in a competitive and highly rewarding industry
- Strong communication, effective problem-solving, networking and presentation skills
- Proven track record of building territories and addressing client needs
- Experience handling objections at multiple levels of enterprise organizations.
- Good understanding of the Greater China ecommerce space, and working knowledge of working with top brands in China
- Comfortable in relationship development with top level executives in Chinese global companies
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Unlimited PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development - learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Flexible work hours
- Private Health Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.