If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact
The Designer is responsible for delivering creative assets used by marketing and product teams. This individual will work closely with marketing and product stakeholders to understand requirements, iterate over concepts, and deliver high-grade assets to be used in marketing campaigns and product executions. They will support the Design Team in the execution of all design projects to create materials that will elevate the brand and lead/demand generation, events, content marketing, social media & sales efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Create consistent branding and messaging across all media for designated products & marketing campaigns.
- Create and enforce brand style guide for logos, iconography, font types/sizes, color palettes.
- Develop, enhance and execute cohesive creative strategy toward business goals of Marketing Departments.
- Ensure all deliverables follow brand guidelines and can be templatized for repeatable deliverables.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product staff to provide creative concepts and optimizing strategy for static and animated online banner ads, online campaign landing pages and sub-sites, product demos and site-wide graphical elements, ads, interactive/multimedia demos, and presentations, brochures, and direct mail.
- Develop concepts and design new creative materials (print and electronic advertising,, email and direct mail communications, collateral materials, interactive/multimedia demos and presentations, infographics, etc.).
- Develop engaging and professional-looking concepts for infographics for use in web, presentations, and print.
- Execute and prioritize design deliverables as assigned in JIRA tickets & Asana
- Solicit feedback on ranked KANBAN board to ensure optimal priority setting.
- Manage own workload to ensure timely completion of assigned projects and adherence to design standards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders globally to formulate and create online marketing, email, and other graphical elements for web and print.
- Execute conference calls in the evening as needed to facilitate collaboration with US personnel
What You Have
- Customer Focus
- Listening skills
- Personal Development
- Devotion to Quality
- Market orientation
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite & Google Suite
- Print design experience and ability to translate brand and message.
- Highly effective written/verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects in various stages of life cycle concurrently.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Extensive knowledge of creative and production services operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts as applied to the print required.
- Proven graphic design experience 3-5 Years
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Adobe Suite, Google Suite, etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.