If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Presales Solutions Architect you will help formulate ideal technical solutions for potential clients. Working alongside the Sales, CSMs, and Technical Services team, this employee will support our sales team at prospect meetings, design implementation, and solution paths, and serve to escalate development work if necessary. This role reports to the APAC Manager of Technical Services and Solutions.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-starter and a leader with a focus on creating and/or refining processes.
- Voracious learner willing to be out of their comfort zone.
- Natural curiosity leading to a deep understanding of the client’s challenges.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- In-depth understanding of SaaS platforms and digital marketing solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s preferred.
- 3 or more years working in a tech-focused role at a digital marketing or technology company. Familiarity of affiliate and/or digital marketing industry preferred.
- Proven performance in a pre-sales support role selling a SaaS solution through demonstrations, drafting RFP responses, and onboarding sales executives.
- Support sales teams as the product specialist and primary technical resource.
- Gather client requirements throughout the sales process.
- Develop solutions design and technical integration documentation to support the implementation.
- Draft technical RFP responses and project manage technical and security questionnaire responses.
- Work with product teams to deliver client requests and communicate product vision to prospective clients.
- Deliver in depth product walkthroughs to enterprise clients.
- Project Manage the onboarding of new clients.
- Trouble technical problems.
- Conduct customer training.
- Unlimited PTO
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both.
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products.
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval.
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Internet Allowance
- Casual work environment
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives.
- Established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference.
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.