At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
As an Account Based Marketing Manager for Impact, you will have the opportunity to develop and execute target account strategies to support account-based selling, plus you will ensure that existing accounts are having an enjoyable customer experience. Working under the Sr. Manager of Demand Generation and alongside the enterprise and strategic sales teams, the Account Based Marketing Manager will focus on engaging key stakeholders and ensuring a seamless handoff between marketing and sales. You’ll be responsible for developing highly targeted campaign messaging and design, as well as manage campaign deliverables and launch timelines to accelerate opportunities down the funnel. You will also have the opportunity to identify new campaign opportunities and areas for optimization.
What you will be doing:
- Be a change agent; manage key strategic initiatives to deliver both long term and short term company goals
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Understand broader business drivers to map business needs to scaleable and functional solutions
- Drive these account plans and develop specific ABM metrics to measure the performance of current programs (Target Account Reach, Customer lifetime value, Cross-sells & upsells, Revenue growth, Relationship growth, Sales Velocity, Percent Referred Customers, Net Promoter Score)
- Educate the sales team and customer success reps on new and existing marketing activities being performed
- Develop growth strategies with the sales team in order to optimize engagement within high-value accounts
- Perform in-depth research to identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness
- Develop metrics to measure the performance of existing marketing and sales campaigns
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for key accounts
Does this sound like you?
- 3-5 years of ABM experience at SaaS company
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience
- Strong collaboration and project management experience with sales and “managing up”
- Experience tracking and reporting on target accounts and campaign performance
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demand gen experience is a plus!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.