At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Shopify is one of our most strategic and important partnerships—this is a new role and new arm of the company with room to learn, grow, and create something great. You will get to work on different projects and initiatives that require both creative and analytical thinking—constantly keeping you on your toes and engaged. The team is great and you’ll be learning and working alongside a team of amazing people.
What you will be doing:
- Putting together and executing 360 program plans specific to Shopify partnership (work with content marketing, product marketing, Demand-gen, events)
- Helping put together monthly or quarterly virtual webinar series with Impact and Shopify mutual clients to educate their MSMs (or other channel tech partners)
- Content and Collateral (App listings, Blogs, Chase partners for quotes, One-sheets, Case studies, webinar landing pages, Lunch & Learns, awards submissions, newsletter)
- Reporting and Dashboards — working with our Marketing Ops team to ensure tracking and reporting is in place for these programs, and put presentations together to report on the ROI as it relates to these initiatives
- Client and partner outreach — comfortable reaching out to partners and clients for co-marketing opportunities
Does this sound like you?
- Strategic thinker
- 3-4 years in Marketing
- Salesforce, and automation experience
- Hungry and scrapy
- Multi-tasker that enjoys fast-paced environments
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.