At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
This role will give you great exposure and experience to all facets of our marketing team and company. You will get to work on different projects and initiatives that require both creative and analytical thinking—constantly keeping you on your toes and engaged. The team is great and you’ll be learning and working alongside a team of amazing people
What you will be doing:
- Working with demand gen to build and optimize all demand generation campaigns running through Marketo (Zoom, Splash, Unbounce, Zoominfo, Clearbit, SF, lead scoring, lead routing, etc)
- Upload and maintain lead lists, and data hygiene of our Marketo instance
- Uploading and managing all landing pages, emails, creatives and reporting of programs
- Managing all integrations in and out of Marketo
Does this sound like you?
- 2-4 years of Marketo experience
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience
- Strong collaboration and project management experience
- Experience tracking and reporting on campaign performance
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- B2B SaaS experience a major plus
- Demand gen experience is a plus!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.