If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact
The Product Enablement Specialist supports internal and external resources (employees, agencies, customers, partners) with a specific focus on providing the best product experience by developing educational plans for new and existing audiences.
This team works with brands, employees, and publishers to make them more productive and successful using the Impact offering. Our focus is a user-led onboarding and training experience and to meet the customer where they are in their learning journey.
The team works hands-on with all internal SMEs and stakeholders (product marketing, product, leadership, etc…) in order to provide the best learning experience.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop and maintain training strategies and programs for all audiences across the Impact product suite. This includes extensive guide monitoring, reporting, analyzing poll results, fixing broken guides, and assisting with guide requests, creation, and strategy.
- Collaborate with all relevant SMEs to build training programs of which de-complexify features/concepts
- Support all audiences to constantly increase new business, product adoption and reduce churn.
- Implement measurement metrics for assessing impact / success of programs & assets.
- Constantly monitor, assess and improve training content & tools
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and SMEs to curate training needs for ongoing readiness
What You Have
- Empathetic: understand every aspect of the day-to-day life of the audience we are supporting
- Strong communicator: effectively communicate with all audiences and stakeholders, internal & external
- Ability to read, write and speak with internal and external stakeholders in a highly professional manner
- Experience in working independently as well as part of a team in an energetic environment
- Practical experience of tools and platforms for optimally delivering training and eLearning programs
- Keen attention to detail, organization, and ability to drive projects to completion
- Agile: be able to adapt quickly to changes and adopt new strategies
- Influential: be persuasive and command respect, by being a leader and expert in your knowledge of our company and products
- Data-driven: accurately measure the effectiveness of programs and efforts, use findings to improve processes
- Prioritization: prioritize effectively based on activities that will receive a higher return for all audiences
- Creative: create and deliver engaging content that truly sticks
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides etc...)
- Knowledge of relevant learning and measurement tools
- Knowledge of blended learning methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of course creation best practices
- Experience with Jira & Confluence
- Some CSS and HTML experience
- Familiar with Pendo
- Has UX experience
- Affiliate Marketing experience
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.