If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organization that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
Assists paying clients to quickly setup and launch their accounts. The position acts as the project manager for clients that have transitioned from Sales, ensuring that each milestone is completed on time and effectively. As the project manager of the set-up project they are responsible for making sure each set-up follows our Onboarding Process. The position supports pre-sales consulting work if needed.
The Onboarding Specialist is a strong individual contributor and champion for improved activation tools such as project plans, guidelines, documents, training etc.
What You'll Do:
- Professional about company's products and solutions
- Manage technical integrations for clients' platforms
- Work with Sales/Pre-sales team ensuring solution feasibility
- Communicate with clients' tech teams, guiding them about implementation
- Manage trouble shootings for clients during integration
- Cooperate with CSM on technical integration key points and project delivery timeline, ensuring clients onboarded smoothly
- Support presales consulting, collect clients' requirements when needed, assist Sales team winning deals
What You Have:
- 1-3 years experience supporting cloud based Saas products
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science or information systems
- Previous experience onboarding Standard and Professional level accounts
- Previous experience of technical supports
- Good multi-tasker
- Good communicator
- Fast learner
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.