At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
An opportunity to join a Global company delivering Global Support. The broader Global team consists of around 20x people, spanning across Cape Town, New York, Santa Barbara and Sydney. The collective teams support our various regions - US, EMEA and APAC. It’s a really exciting time to join the business as we are scaling globally fast, with a massive focus on the Support function.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience (3+ years) in all of these areas is preferable:
- Customer Technical Software Support
- Global Support
- Working in a SaaS Product based business
- Marketing exposure or experience
- Technical or Analytical Campaign Manager
- Affiliate/Partnership Marketing experience
- Front-end development
- Familiarity with concepts like APIs, FTPs
What you bring to the role:
- Professional interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and triage accordingly.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and debug customer support issues.
- Detail-oriented, able to effectively prioritize tasks and solid time management.
- A healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible.
- Hungry to learn and continuously grow your knowledge as the Product/Business evolves.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Provide on-call support on an as needed basis.
- The ability to own and drive cross departmental projects.
What you will be doing:
- Provide enterprise-level Product Support to our customers and Partners, covering chat and ticketing.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner.
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge Base Support documentation. arching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, identifying solutions to resolve customer and system issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to collaborate with the appropriate internal teams like Product, Engineering, Success to ensure we resolve client issues promptly and efficiently.
- Working with the Snr team to drive operational efficiencies, change and alignment with internal teams.
- Partner with project stakeholders to ensure that they are adequately informed on the project’s progress.
- Mentoring the broader team.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.