At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Build Engineer you will be responsible for working hands-on to design, develop and implement processes that automate the build, staging, release & deployment of the software platform. You will also be responsible for infrastructure provisioning through build pipelines. As an enabler of engineering, you will have a direct impact on the productivity of the systems development life cycle.
- The main purpose of Build is to homogenize development and operations, and to create a collaborative and complementary development culture.
- The methods through which this is most pronounced is automation; including, but not limited to:
- Continuous integration & deployment
- Continuous code quality monitoring
- Continuous security scanning & license compliance monitoring
- Configuration management
- Infrastructure as Code
- Increase efficiency and optimal use of organizational resources
- Increase cross-team collaboration and employee satisfaction
- Support engineers in debugging & resolving issues surrounding build and staging & production deployments
Does this sound like you?
- Self starter
- Social Skills
- Personal Development
- Previous experience as a software engineer, build / automation engineer
- Automation & Configuration Management
- CI/CD Tools. Preferably experience in Jenkins administration & writing pipelines
- Experience Building Tools
- Programming and/or scripting language competency, with at least one of; Shell, Java, Groovy
- Gradle with Groovy configuration & plugin authoring
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.