At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 800 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
The Manager, Deal Desk role has a direct impact on the successful growth of the company by increasing both speed and accuracy of order requests while helping to structure win-win deals. This position is very collaborative and interacts at all levels of the organization with a high degree of management visibility. With a skilled team, the Manager, Deal Desk has the resources to effect change that drives the organization forward.
What you will be doing:
- Leader of a Deal Desk Cross-Functional Team (Sales, RevOps, FP&A, Accounting, Delivery, Legal, Product)
- Quarterback development and approval of non-standard Order Requests and Agreements following company policies and guidelines
- Ensure compliance with pricing structure, profitability, and configuration requirements for non-standard deals
- Create deal summaries with a risk/reward assessment when needed for senior leadership approval
- Serve as a trusted advisor
- Develop creative deal structures
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to effectively coordinate and manage month and quarter end deal closure
- SME in use of the quoting tools and pricing
- Develop best practices for pricing and business terms, based on the improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions
- Partner with other company functions to help set policies, process and procedures and assist or drive their implementation
Does this sound like you?
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with pricing negotiations
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and draft contractual business terms and conditions.
- Basic understanding of SaaS revenue recognition principles and SOX.
- Salesforce CPQ and Ironclad experience preferred
- Strong customer service orientation
- Collaborative relationship builder
- Empathetic and a team player
- Focus on closing deals
- Persistent, patient and resilient
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.