At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
An exciting opportunity to join the Customer Engineering group at a global company that has teams across New York, Santa Barbara, Cape Town and Sydney. We are scaling fast globally, with a constant focus on functions that can elevate, delight, retain and grow our customer’s experience. As a Technical Services Engineer, you will be in the middle of all technical issues facing our client base and will be using your technical expertise to help identify improvements to our technology.
What you will be doing:
- Leading technical integrations of new clients
- Manage and support existing integrations
- Identify and spec out tools/reports that assist with our troubleshooting processes
- Work closely with other functional teams such as Engineering, Product, Solutions and Customer Success
- Resolve tickets in the incoming Technical Services queue
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution and communication
- Assisting in the creation of technical related help content / documentation that is made available to clients
Does this sound like you?
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Maths or related Science or Commerce discipline
- 2+ years experience in Integration Support, Sales Engineering, Software Development or related discipline, preferably in an external customer-facing capacity.
- Ability to perform log analysis, including writing SQL queries.
- Experience in Web application and tool development is preferred.
- Experience of at least one scripting / programming language (Python, PHP) is preferred.
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and work independently
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.