At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Your knowledge of technology and all things tracking coupled with a creative mindset and interpersonal skills will allow you to thrive in this strategic team with a tech first approach, leading client conversations to suggest solutions, rolling out technical integrations to onboard our customers, providing feedback and suggesting innovation to our tech teams.
- Develop solutions design & drive technical implementation of new clients on Impact’s Partnership Cloud
- Lead technical conversations and suggest best workable solutions for complex deals
- Produce technical integration documentation
- Work hand in hand with our onboarding teams to provide the best customers’ experience for new clients and help streamline onboarding
- Support sales and presales teams as product specialist and technical resource for complex deals and general knowledge sharing
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience - Master’s preferred
- 3+ years working in a tech-focused role at a digital marketing or technology company. Familiarity of affiliate and/or digital marketing industry preferred.
- In-depth understanding of SaaS platforms and digital marketing solutions
- Self-starter with a focus on creating and/or refining processes
- Voracious learner willing to be out of their comfort zone
- Natural curiosity leading to a deep understanding of the client’s challenges
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English
- A dynamic and creative office space, in the heart of The West End.
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- Pension scheme (after probation period)
- Get Paid Time Off as well as Recuperation Leave (for that much-needed mental break)
- Weekly team lunches
- Fresh Breakfast supplies - We believe it's the most important meal of the day!
- An office culture that makes work a fun, rewarding place to be. With all-around support from all staff members.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.