If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
This person is an expert at Impact technology and will be tasked to deliver custom engineering and advanced technical support to customers that buy those services, or as determined by the Impact leadership team. As an Senior Technical Services Engineer, you will resolve or escalate Advanced Technical troubleshooting issues in a timely and efficient manner as well as assisting with proposing technical solutions and tech issues for our clients.
Specific activities will include interfacing with clients (business and technology) and answering questions on the integration process and technology, best practices and performance expectations. This role entails working with the technology and customer support teams to identify and analyze data errors to help ensure stability and reliability of the Impact Radius platform.
This position will be based in Cape Town post Covid-19 and welcomes anyone who is interested in relocating.
What you will be doing:
- Manage incoming support requests on our ticketing platforms to ensure issues are followed up on and resolved.
- Provide technical assistance internally(other departments) and externally(clients).
- Triage issues and escalate to various team members.
- Act as a technical resource to on-boarding team members.
- Perform assigned daily tasks to monitor tracking consistency.
- Help test and replicate issues to shorten time to resolution.
- Acquire deep product knowledge and understanding about all Impact products and technologies.
- Enrich our client knowledge base with relevant technical information.
- Troubleshooting all advanced tech services issues - both internally and externally.
- Triage incoming technical issues and work with CS and clients to find solutions real-time..
- Manage, plan, design and implementing advanced technical integrations.
- Oversee and mentor Technical Services Engineers.
- Provides support to Principal engineers with technology partnerships and POC and advanced integrations.
- Be the point of escalation to the local teams on urgent matters.
- Manage various internal projects; training, ensuring support readiness for new feature releases, etc.
- Work on miscellaneous engineering projects.
- Specific activities will include interfacing with clients (business and technology) and answering questions on the integration process and technology, best practices and performance expectations. This person is an expert at Impact technology and will be tasked to deliver custom engineering and advanced technical support to customers that buy those services, or as determined by the Impact leadership team.
- This position will also work with the technology and customer success teams to identify and analyze data errors to help ensure stability and reliability of the Impact platform.
Does this sound like you?
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math's or related Science or Commerce discipline.
- 5+ years experience in Integration Support, Sales Engineering, Software Development or related discipline, preferably in an external customer-facing capacity.
- Experience with an internet marketing or business development team and/or lead marketing company preferred.
- Ability to perform log analysis, including writing SQL queries.
- Experience in Web application and tool development is preferred.
- Experience of at least one scripting / programming language (Python, PHP) is preferred.
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Option
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.