At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to power partnerships with innovative publishers such as Buzzfeed and Forbes to help them manage the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The Manager of Partner Development will lead, guide, and oversee a team of Partner Success Managers and will be responsible for identifying, engaging with, and developing high-growth publisher segments across EMEA. The role will focus on strategic non-traditional partners and collaborate with Product, Solutions Architects, Customer Success, and Sales to maximize growth.
The best candidates will have a strong understanding of performance marketing and track record of managing publisher relationships, as well as a clear understanding of how to articulate a business opportunity with Impact partners.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience managing international teams (2-3 years)
- Advanced experience in Digital Marketing (5-8 years)
- Empathetic: understand every aspect of the day-to-day life of the audience we are supporting.
- Strong communicator: communicate effectively with all audiences and stakeholders.
- Influential: be persuasive and command respect, by being a leader and expert in your knowledge of our company and products.
- Data-driven: accurately measure the effectiveness of programs and efforts, use findings to improve processes.
- Prioritization: prioritize effectively based on activities that will receive higher return for all audiences.
- Visionary: be able to diagnose potential issues before they arise.
- Agile: be able to adapt quickly to changes and adopt new strategies.
- Providing world-class growth enablement and the ultimate partner experience that builds trust, retention, and loyalty.
- Building strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders as their trusted product expert and advisor, externally and internally.
- Responsible for regular client business reviews, platform enablement, feature adoption, and identifying business development opportunities within our Marketplace.
- Working with emerging partner types to convey nuanced value propositions to Impact client base and accelerate time to productivity.
- Identifying sales and expansion opportunities amongst the partner base for our Publisher Solutions.
- Responsible for meeting productive partnership and partner account growth targets.
- A dynamic and creative office space, in the heart of The West End.
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- Pension scheme (after probation period)
- Get Paid Time Off as well as Recuperation Leave (for that much-needed mental break)
- Weekly team lunches
- Fresh Breakfast supplies - We believe it's the most important meal of the day!
- An office culture that makes work a fun, rewarding place to be. With all-around support from all staff members.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.