At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to power partnerships with innovative publishers such as Buzzfeed and Forbes to help them manage the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Partner Development Manager, you will be responsible for business growth through strong problem solving and solution driven thinking. You will drive a world-class partner experience that builds trust, retention and loyalty. Your role is pivotal to ensure adoption and engagement of our product with our partners, accelerating their growth and helping them win! We work hard, laugh a lot and collaborate.
Does this sound like you?
- Empathetic: understand every aspect of the day-to-day life of the audience we are supporting
- Strong communicator: communicate effectively with all audiences and stakeholders
- Influential: be persuasive and command respect, by being a leader and expert in your knowledge of our company and products
- Data-driven: accurately measure the effectiveness of programs and efforts, use findings to improve processes
- Prioritization: prioritize effectively based on activities that will receive higher return for all audiences
- Visionary: be able to diagnose potential issues before they arise
- Creative: create and deliver engaging content that truly sticks
- Agile: be able to adapt quickly to changes and adopt new strategies
- Self-Motivated, Attention to Detail, Passion for Learning, Team player
- A strong understanding of the Impact offering
- Incredible interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of audiences
- Ability to read, write and speak with internal and external stakeholders in a highly professional manner
- Passionate about improving our partners experience and success with our products
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides ..)
- Previous experience supporting cloud based SaaS products (1-2 years)
- Moderate experience in Digital Marketing (1-2 years)
- Moderate to Advanced experience using Salesforce or similar Sales CRM
- Keen attention to detail, organization, and ability to drive projects to completion
- Providing world-class growth enablement and the ultimate partner experience that builds trust, retention, and
- Building strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders as their trusted product expert and advisor, externally and
- Responsible for regular client business reviews, platform enablement, feature adoption, and
- identifying business development opportunities within our
- Working with emerging partner types to convey nuanced value proposition to Impact client base and accelerate time to
- Identifying sales and expansion opportunities amongst partner base for our Elite Licenses
- Working proactively to solve partner queries and ensuring their success, by coordinating with Support, Integrations, and Technical Services
- Continuously learn about our product offering and ability to tackle partner issues or direct requests to relevant teams to deliver a solution.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.