At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to power partnerships with innovative publishers such as Buzzfeed and Forbes to help them manage the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The Publisher Sales Manager is responsible for engaging, sourcing and creating new business partnerships from a targeted list of highly valuable publisher accounts. They are responsible for meeting and exceeding their annual targets and goals, collaborating and project managing alongside Solutions Architects, Partner Development, and Partner Success to ensure a frictionless and professional commercial experience for our prospective clients. They are accountable for being well versed in the value drivers of the entire Impact Product Suite, specifically with Trackonomics.
Does this sound like you?
- Sales Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management
- Technical Product Knowledge
- Creative Problem Solving
- Previous experience selling SaaS software (5-8+ years)
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding revenue and activity targets
- Knowledge of salesforce or related sales-based CRM for analysis
- Excellent verbal and written skills (emails, presentations, in-person skills)
- Project Management experience, especially managing RFP/RFI responses
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Responsible for building and growing your own book of business, selling to our top accounts
- Achieving or exceeding individual quota bringing in new clients to Impact and Trackonomics
- Prior experience driving sales and business development activities
- Focus on executing transactions in an assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based
- Answer prospects’ questions about product value, uses, integrations, and
- Pro-actively drive the process with a prospective client from initial prospecting to a signed contract and internal
- Drive active engagement by all internal and external stakeholders necessary to close a
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.