At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
As a Director of Business Development, you will focus on managing the team responsible for creating engagement with Strategic and Enterprise brands. You will have the opportunity to be creative and development campaigns and strategies within the team as well through collaboration with other teams.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and retain world-class front line sales development reps that live and drive our values each day
- Create and execute strategic campaigns that are customized based on vertical and persona
- Work closely with Marketing and the Executive team to maximize the impact of events, marketing content, and Executive engagement
- Achieve/exceed monthly and annual acquisitions goals that support our booking goals
- Ensure that sales development reps are advancing their product and sales skills that support their career growth and daily effectiveness
- Assess potential new markets, personas and strategies
- Track and assess development activities by individual and team and report results to management
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of sales experience within SaaS
- Proven record of results - hitting/exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written
- Proven history of developing and executing creative business development campaigns
- General knowledge of ecommerce marketing, sales, recruiting, and assessing result
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.