If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
About AffluentAffluent is an Impact company, acquired in March 2021. Affluent is the world’s leading affiliate industry agency solution. With agency, advertiser and partner solutions, Affluent provides clients with unified access to their data, empowering them to make better decisions, scale their businesses, and broaden their reach in the partnership economy. Affluent powers global agencies like Gen3, PartnerCentric, Streamline Marketing, Thoughtmix and many more. Founded in 2017, Affluent has grown rapidly and developed a loyal user base. Affluent maintains an entrepreneurial atmosphere and are looking for individual who are looking to grow with Affluent and the team.
Your Role at Affluent
As Account Executive you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on agency and advertiser clients. You are committed to the success of the enterprise customer that could benefit from Affluent. You have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six and seven figure contracts; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies.
If you are excited about using your creativity, strategic, project management, account management and consultative selling skills to generate new business then this role will allow you to thrive and succeed.
If this is you, we offer competitive compensation with uncapped commissions, generous benefits, a flexible remote working policy (see more details and COVID specific comments on this below), and a supportive and committed team around you!
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for building and growing your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 500 calibre clients
- Achieving or exceeding individual quota bringing in new clients to Impact
- Prior experience driving sales and business development activities
- Focus on executing transactions in an assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalise a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
What You Have
- Marketing technology sales and account management experience
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
- Experience in affiliate, partner, or performance marketing
- Experience selling SaaS
Work and Team Environment
Due to current restrictions/advisories from the government all of our teams are working completely remotely. While we miss working together in the office we also aim to keep every one of our employees and our community healthy and are committed to re-opening our collaborative spaces in a safe manner as soon as (and not before!) it is responsible to do so. Impact is still growing during this time and as we do we are adapting to the new challenges set before us by listening to our customers and our co-workers first at all times.
Once we return to office and client meetings, working on the Impact sales team offers the following:
- Flexible remote working policy - this is a full-time office based position; however, the sales team works together from the Central London office (near the Tottenham Ct Rd tube) on Wednesdays and Thursdays. The other three days can be remote, on site with clients, or in the office - wherever you work best!
- Responsible PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Weekly team lunches and global company updates and other opportunities for collaboration and connection outside of stated job descriptions
- Pension scheme, health and dental insurance among other regular health and wellness (physical, mental, and financial) initiatives
- Regular community involvement opportunities - we believe that we can always find new ways to #createimpact around us - check out some of our recent activities that have won us recognition in the industry
- Setting up an ongoing scheme to donate food from our weekly lunches to a local soup kitchen. Our teams give up their own time to donate the food.
- Organising an ITea Party to teach elderly local residents about online security and troubleshoot their computing challenges
- Regularly donating blood, as a group, to our local blood bank, and encouraging Impact staff to give blood for the first time
- Planting trees and plants in our office
- The Impact Piggy Bank raises funds for the chosen charities. The idea is very simple with the Impact team putting unwanted change into the piggy bank and at the end of the year, we will break it open and whatever funds have been collected will be donated to a charity chosen by everyone collectively.
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.