At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
They say first impressions go a long way, right? Be part of the team that gets to set the stage for our customers’ first interactions with Impact! Our Onboarding team is customer and partnership obsessed and is focused on ensuring all customers have a delightful experience joining Impact.
What you will be doing:
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring clients are setup for partnership success in a timely and efficient manner. You will be accountable for a subset of accounts and responsible for addressing their questions and needs and delivering a positive experience.
- The Customer Onboarding Manager assists paying clients to quickly setup and launch their accounts. The position acts as the success manager for clients that have transitioned from Sales, ensuring that each milestone to reach account launch is completed on time and effectively.
- The Onboarding Manager is responsible for owning the client relationship during onboarding, answering client questions, taking any requested phone calls and leading any specialized trainings. Their goal is to ensure the client is set up for success by understanding the specific client’s business and advising on best practices and key features that align with their goals, needs, and integration.
- They will work closely with their Team Leads to ensure all necessary tasks are completed during the setup phase. The OM will be responsible for following the Onboarding Process and escalating any issues to their Team Leads. The Customer Onboarding Manager will also work with Onboarding Solution Architects to ensure the technical implementation is designed, delivered, integrated, tested, and validated in a successful, expeditious manner.
- The Onboarding Manager is a strong individual contributor and champion for improved onboarding and activation tools such as SFDC improvements/reports/dashboards, project plans, guidelines, documents, training, internal documentation etc. They are able to work in a fast-paced work environment and effectively switch gears between dealing with several clients via different communication methods.
- Responsible for a portfolio of new accounts including launching, following defined onboarding process, and ensuring metrics are accurate across all clients. Customer Onboarding Manager should always know the current status of an account in their book of business.
- It is the Customer Onboarding Manager's main goal to launch client by billing start date and help them reach the point of first value (first partner action) within the platform.
- Track activity and update client records.
- Ensure critical client account and business information is captured and documented to ensure a smooth transition to Success
Does this sound like you?
- Curious minded
- Customer obsessed
- Critical thinker
- Excellent communicator
- Passion to learn
- 2+ years of experience in project mgmt, support, or account mgmt
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.