If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
The Application Support Analyst is a customer service minded individual with a solid level of technical system knowledge. This role will focus on helping our ever growing team of internal customers get the most from our key Saas platforms such as Salesforce, Domo, Ebsta, Confluence and Freshdesk, . This person will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to internal SaaS software platforms.
The Application Support Analyst must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate them appropriately.
The role will also be responsible for monitoring adoption of features, recommending improvements, and provide back-up data management support.
What you'll do:
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate.
- Ensure all issues are logged and prioritised.
- Troubleshoot and resolve SaaS issues.
- Communicate system issues and status to stakeholders, internal customers, and Business Application leadership.
- Perform user administration duties such as user setup and user decommission.
- Perform routine data management operational tasks such as data cleanup.
- Help ensure the adoption of platforms and new functionality by the user base. This would involve coming up with ways to assess and improve adoption and implementing these.
- Assist with user training when required.
What You Have:
- Two to five years of hands-on experience working in an end-user support role or computer operations environment required.
- A technology qualification/certification such as a Business Analysis course or Information Systems degree would be advantageous
- At least 12 months Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud support experience. A Salesforce Admin Certificate is advantageous.
- Previous exposure to supporting and maintaining SaaS tools.
- Experience in supporting system integrations.
- Experience in training material compilation and training delivery.
- ITIL Certification is advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Highly analytical
- Ability to articulate process changes and improvements up and down the organization
- Collaborative team player who is willing to support multiple business processes
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to be challenged
- Flexible and adaptable
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.