If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organization that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your role at Impact:
An opportunity to join a Global company delivering Global Customer Solutions (Support) from the Cape Town office. The global Solutions Team consists of around 25 people, spanning across Cape Town, New York, Santa Barbara, Seattle, Singapore, and Sydney, supporting US, EMEA and APAC regions.
Daily troubleshooting and coming up with creative work-arounds for our clients that range from small and medium size businesses to very large Enterprises, and from micro influencers to the largest global Publishers. You get to peek “backstage” behind what powers some of the world's biggest brands, and help them forge a path in a rapidly growing industry.
We use tickets, live chat and Zoom calls to assist our clients with contracting logic, web tracking, user journeys, data analysis, and integrations. No day will ever be the same as the last, there is always something new to explore!
What You'll Do:
- Core responsibilities of the role will be to provide enterprise-level Product Support to our Brands and Partners via chat, ticketing and zoom calls when required.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done, driving a world-class customer experience.
- Much of your time will be invested in diagnosing, troubleshooting, identifying solutions to resolve customer and system issues.
- You will be working across a variety of tools such as FreshDesk, Jira, Confluence, Loggly, Slack and our own internal systems.
- Our product is complex and developing fast, so we need Product Experts to spot issue trends, identify opportunities to drive product refinements to continuously enhance the customer experience.
- Identifying solutions to resolve customer and system issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to collaborate with the appropriate internal teams like Product, Engineering, Success to resolve client issues promptly and efficiently.
- Over time you will be contributing to projects that drive operational efficiencies, such as evolving our documentation, process improvements, knowledge sharing and potentially training.
- Continuously up-skilling and expanding your knowledge to keep up with the growth across our products and business, developing into one of our Product Experts.
What You Have:
Experience in all of these areas is preferable:
- B2B Customer Technical Support
- B2B Global Support
- Working in a SaaS business
- Marketing exposure or experience
- Technical or Analytical Campaign Manager
- Affiliate or Partnership Marketing experience
- Front-end development
- Familiarity with concepts like APIs, FTPs
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
During the current time we continue to work from home. Should local and national government advice deem it is safe to go back to office working we will make facilities available to our teams.
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position will be based in Cape Town post Covid-19 and welcomes anyone who is interested in relocating.