If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
As Senior DevOps Engineer you will homogenise development and operations, and create a collaborative and complementary development culture.
The successful incumbent will be working hands-on to create and develop automated, containerised cloud application platforms, and design and implement DevOps processes that use those platforms. To act as a subject matter expert for troubleshooting and resolving complex, multi-tier architecture problems that span across a number of different platforms.
This role reports to the Head of Engineering, Affluent by Impact.
What You'll Do:
- Be an SME on the tools and technologies used by the squad
- Perform triage functionality through verification and fixing of bugs
- Collaborate with a distributed team to fulfil the department's quarterly objectives
- Automate recurring manual tasks & optimize repetitive processes
- Develop code both independently and while pair programming
- Perform code reviews
- Research and prototype new technologies
- Write and maintain design, user and test documentation
- Support software testing and quality assurance processes to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Develop, test and maintain software for the Platform
- Build meaningful unit, functional and integration level tests for the software built
- Respond to alerts, review error messages, and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Ability to assess, debug and resolve technical issues
- Approve pull requests
- Maintain build- and stage stability
- Review business needs, requirements, technical specifications
- Maintain & improve continuous integration process & work towards continuous delivery
- Research new technologies to enhance SDLC velocity & stability
- Regularly review peer contributions and take part in constructive retrospectives to increase efficiency
What You Have:
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- 4+ years of experience supporting cloud based products on GCP
- 4+ years of NodeJS programming experience
- 4+ years of Build tools development experience
- 4+ years of Enterprise CI & VCS administration experience
- 4+ years of Scripting/programming experience
- DevOps tools awareness
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.