If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
As Senior Frontend Engineer in the Affluent business unit you will be responsible for development and maintenance of Affluent member portal UI's. You will partner with other team engineers to assist in projects requiring UI research or development - for both new features and existing legacy UI code.
What You'll Do:
- Use a variety of programming languages and frontend technologies in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve existing UI code
- Work in team with other developers such as back-end developers and UX designers
- Always stay consistent with our UX and brand guidelines
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Attend company training and educations
- Integrate UI with existing and new backend code
- Participate in daily standup in order to report on progress, blockages, etc.
- Fix bugs and maintain code standards, defined by squad and engineering organization
What You Have:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar field of study
- 4+ years experience with REST API integration
- 4+ years experience with CSS2 and CSS3
- 4+ years experience with XML, SVG, JSON
- 4+ years experience with source control software
- Understanding of Mobile first design pattern
- Sense of ownership and pride in own performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Team player
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.