If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Affluent business unit, your focus will be on delivering features through planning, designing, implementing, testing and deploying. You will be self sufficient with an understanding of ancillary services and infrastructure.
You will have experience across multiple languages with practical experience in common architectural patterns, implementing blackbox and whitebox testing and complex integration testing frameworks.
You will also be working closely with the SSO to prioritise, and understand the strategic direction of the product and help team members with planning, design and implementation.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, test and maintain software for the Platform
- Build meaningful unit, functional and integration level tests for the software built
- Develop code both independently and while pair programming
- Write and maintain design, user and test documentation
- Perform triage functionality through verification and fixing of bugs
- Build customer and non customer facing code.
- Support software testing and quality assurance processes to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Create SQL for Tech Updates and ensure this is ready for review
- Review business needs, requirements, technical specifications
- Respond to alerts, review error messages, and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Mentor and give guidance to less senior staff to grow careers
- Perform code reviews, point releases and approve pull requests
- Maintain build- and stage stability
- Research and prototype new technologies
- Design and own software solutions
- Evolve architecture
What You Have:
- Completed B.S. In Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Open Source contributions are beneficial
- Experience working with Node.js, Express, Jest and related Technologies
- 8+ years Software Development
- Agile / Iterative processes. Kanban / Scrum
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, Table design, SQL
- TDD experience
- Continuous Integration / Delivery methods, tooling, integrations
- Experience working with Large Scale processing
- Exposure and experience in any Google Cloud technology highly desired
- Experience in monitoring, alerting and production support
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a big plus
- Exposure to front end technologies
- Experience Mentoring / Training teams
Work and Team Environment:
Due to current restrictions/advisories from the government all of our teams are working completely remotely. While we miss working together in the office, we also aim to keep every one of our employees and our community healthy and are committed to re-opening our collaborative spaces in a safe manner as soon as (and not before!) it is responsible to do so. Impact is still growing during this time and as we do we are adapting to the new challenges set before us by listening to our customers and our co-workers first at all times.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.