At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
We are offering a unique opportunity to get an incredible amount of experience with a premier start-up. As a Business Development Representative you will get to learn from a management team that has a proven track record and be put on a fast track to develop your career. You’ll engage with marketing leaders from top tier brands and innovative start-ups, helping them understand how Impact can bring new value to their business.
- Educate and qualify prospects about our transformative technology and the solution Impact provides for their marketing challenges
- Create opportunities for our account executive team through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and social selling techniques
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for Impact’s products
- Track and manage prospects through Salesforce.com
- Participate in team meetings, networking, trade show events and activities to grow the business
- Providing valuable market and product feedback to continue to drive Impact’s business development strategy
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in any customer-facing service industry (retail, telesales, real-estate etc.)
- Excited by the prospect of getting an incredible amount of experience with all critical business functions - Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Client Services, Product, Technology and Finance
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Above all else - hungry, humble and smart. Self-motivated and can get passionate about marketing & technology
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours
- parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.