Strategic Enterprise Sales Executive
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organization that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
We are growing our sales organization to accommodate the increasing demand for our solution. As a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive, you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Fortune 500 clients. You are committed to the success of the enterprise customer that could benefit from Impact’s Partnership Cloud and deliver the right solution for the client every time. You have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six and seven figure contracts; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies.
If you are excited about using your creativity, strategic, project management, account management and consultative selling skills to generate new business then this role will allow you to thrive and succeed. If this is you, we offer competitive compensation with generous benefits, a flexible remote working policy (see more details and COVID specific comments on this below), and a supportive and committed team around you!
- Responsible for building and growing your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 500 prospects/clients.
- Achieving or exceeding individual quota bringing in new clients to Impact.
- Prior experience driving sales and business development activities.
- Focus on executing transactions in an assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product.
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects.
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue.
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of closing sales experience, within SaaS.
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals.
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships.
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 500 deals.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market.
- Must work well in a team selling environment.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience selling SaaS a plus.
- Experience within performance, partner, or affiliate marketing a plus.
Work and Team Environment:
Due to current restrictions/advisories from the government all of our teams are working completely remotely. While we miss working together in the office, we also aim to keep every one of our employees and our community healthy and are committed to re-opening our collaborative spaces in a safe manner as soon as (and not before!) it is responsible to do so. Impact is still growing during this time and as we do we are adapting to the new challenges set before us by listening to our customers and our co-workers first at all times.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.