If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organization that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
We are growing our sales organization to accommodate the increasing demand for our solution. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic sales person to own one of our top territories in North America. You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly and gain exposure to new marketing technologies as we progress! As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers. Strong consultative and analytical skills are important for successful navigation from solution demo, the definition of the scope and final contract. Be the face and name of Impact to some of the most well-known brands worldwide.
- Sell the product to the appropriate accounts and manage towards hitting a preset revenue target.
- Generate pipeline by proactively sourcing opportunities within the designated territory.
- Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based presentations.
- Answer prospects’ questions about product value, uses, integrations, and implementation.
- Pro-actively drive the process with a prospective client from initial prospecting to a signed contract and internal handoff.
- Drive active engagement by all internal and external stakeholders necessary to close a deal.
- Update SFDC daily with all relevant details needed to reflect business reality.
Does this sound like you:
- Bachelors Degree.
- 3+ years of closing experience, within SaaS.
- Must be a true hunter!
- Independent person with the desire to excel in a competitive and highly rewarding industry.
- Strong communication, effective problem-solving, networking and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of building territories and addressing client needs.
- Experience handling objections at multiple levels of enterprise organizations.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
Work and Team Environment:
Due to current restrictions/advisories from the government all of our teams are working completely remotely. While we miss working together in the office, we also aim to keep every one of our employees and our community healthy and are committed to re-opening our collaborative spaces in a safe manner as soon as (and not before!) it is responsible to do so. Impact is still growing during this time and as we do we are adapting to the new challenges set before us by listening to our customers and our co-workers first at all times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.