At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Junior Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be working within a fast-paced, agile scrum team and building the client portal. You’ll strive to master the frameworks, languages, tools, and services used by working with other more experienced engineers so eventually you will have the independence to explore tech and make recommendations to strive towards building better software!
Does this sound like you?
- Diploma or B.S. In Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 0-2 years software engineering experience is a nice to have.
- Experience in Full Stack development.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Required experience in
- Java - version 8 and newer
- HTML and DOM
- REST API
- MySQL or another RDBMS
- Spring MVC
- Shell commands
- Client-side debugging (Chrome / Firefox devtools)GIT
Nice to have experience with
- State management frameworks - Vuex, Redux, Spring Webflow
- Github pages
- Github release API
- CSS processors
- Test driven development
- Apache Velocity
- SVG spec
- Domain driven design
- Tomcat or Resin
- Spring Boot
- Other (non-Spring) MVC frameworks like Express, Play, etc
- Other (non Java) OO languages like Ruby
- Master the frameworks, languages, tools, and services used
- Deliver software solutions for Impact platform with awareness of customer needs
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.