At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As Business Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for developing new business opportunities for Impact. This is an exciting opportunity to fast track your career in SaaS sales.
Using a multitude of sales methods and tools, you will discover, plan and prospect new accounts that will drive long-term success for our customers and our business. You will also get to learn from a management team that has a proven track record, engage with marketing leaders from top tier brands and innovative start-ups, and helping them understand how Impact can bring new value to their business.
Does this sound like you?
- 1-3 years of experience in Lead Generation, Sales and/or Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- Experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Team-oriented, coachable, self-starter
- Able to understand and work with different digital tools and platforms
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Possess a competitive nature, be intellectually curious, and showcase vast interest in technology & digital marketing.
- Develop, manage and engage with a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts in an assigned territory
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for Impact’s products
- Meet and exceed monthly activity and opportunity goals through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Track and lead prospects through Salesforce.com
- Participate in team meetings, networking, trade show events and activities to grow the business
- Flexible work hours
- Generous paid time off
- Regular catered lunches and a healthy snack bar
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
- International and interstate travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.