At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Exciting opportunity for a Contracts Administrator with sales/revenue function experience to join the global leader in Partnership Automation in Cape Town.
You will be responsible for meticulous customer reporting, sales contract administration, and to ensure that accurate, effective and efficient procedures are followed within the sales contracting. This role reports into our Director of Sales Operations.
- Assist in the design and maintenance of our sales contract life cycle management (“CLFM”)
- Ensure accurate record keeping within our sales system
- Assist in calculating and administration of variable compensation schemes
- Support business partner sales and contract information requirements
- Meticulous record keeping of our customer sales contracts
- Accurate sales performance and customer reporting
- Validation of critical sales data
Does this sound like you?
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Accounting and Finance (in particular Sales Ordering, Revenue and Billing) administration experience
- Excellent Excel, Google Suite, Spreadsheets experience
- Meticulous and adaptable record maintenance experience
- Sales/revenue function experience
- Salesforce and/or formal Contract Management System experience (advantageous)
- NetSuite experience (advantageous)
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.