At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Unique opportunity to serve as the “right hand” to the CEO and other senior management members with regards to facilitating effective planning, execution and decision-making on complex, at large scenarios that will have a major effect or significant change on the global Impact organization.
What you will be doing:
As the VP of Business Operations, you will be responsible for assessing regular inquiries from stakeholders or other levels of management directed at the executive team and be a liaison with the appropriate personnel, to make certain issues are addressed properly and with jurisdiction. You will have a high impact on the implementation of strategic initiatives, that carry out overarching organizational objectives. You will prepare for and facilitates meetings of the C-Suite, company-wide (Globally) communication and evaluates organizational barriers to success and develops courses of action to overcome such issues. You will assess executive staff issues and may participate in succession planning for senior Leadership skills. You also may be part of a steering committee or the board of directors or have access to those resources.
Does this sound like you?
- Accountable for facilitating the company’s entire OKR program, as well as the tracking and resolution of executive issues, action items, KPIs and special projects, including M&A.
- Gather insights from the internal and external stakeholders to understand and define what are the highest priority problems facing the company and help solve them.
- Helping the CEO and executives focus on operational high priority items and agendas to move Impact forward in terms of growth, revenue and profit.
- Is able to handle multiple priorities at once and is able to execute operational efficiency within departments in absence of the CEO.
- Key driver of initiatives, highly analytical thinker who is able to influence and enforce decisions with a well-rounded and objective process of evaluation.
- Is able to complement the skillsets of the CEO and other executives. Key in providing points of view that might not be obvious or considered by others.
- Excellent at building relationships and garnering support from within the organization. Is able to keep decision making fluid and ensures bottlenecks are firmly solved.
- Able to solve confidential matters with ease and bring expertise from a variety of different areas from finance to employment law to product and marketing.
- Project management over all executive planning, execution and communications.
- Able to keep pace with the ever-changing aspect of Impact and its unique challenges both internally and internationally.
- Observing activities of competitors to understand and potential pitfalls and as well as M&A opportunities.
Work and Team Environment:
Due to current restrictions/advisories from the government all of our teams are working completely remotely. While we miss working together in the office we also aim to keep every one of our employees and our community healthy and are committed to re-opening our collaborative spaces in a safe manner as soon as (and not before!) it is responsible to do so. Impact is still growing during this time and as we do we are adapting to the new challenges set before us by listening to our customers and our co-workers first at all times.
Once we return to office and client meetings, working on the Impact sales team offers the following:
- Flexible remote working policy - this is a full-time office-based position; however, we are committed first and foremost to keeping our employees safe so returning to an office will be situational based on location.
- Responsible PTO policy - take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognizing that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Weekly team lunches and global company updates and other opportunities for collaboration and connection outside of stated job descriptions
- Pension scheme, health and dental insurance among other regular health and wellness (physical, mental, and financial) initiatives
- Regular community involvement opportunities - we believe that we can always find new ways to #createimpact around us - check out some of our recent activities that have won us recognition in the industry
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.