If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
As a Customer Analytics Specialist, you will be at the forefront of our evolving customer-driven culture by leading the design and execution of customer analysis, reporting and analytical models used to enhance decision making across the strategy, success and partnership functions.
What You'll Do:
Monitor existing KPI metrics, developing new metrics, identity correlations and root causes
Ensure the completion of regular audits to ensure complete and accurate reporting of data/metrics
Support monthly, quarterly, annual planning activities including QBR packages
Help with the development of a framework for an automated communication sequence to optimize CS resources and long term retention of SMB customers.
Develop programs, methodologies, and reports for analyzing and presenting data
Have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally
Have strong communication and project management skills, enabling you to work with key business stakeholders to understand business requirements and shape analytical deliverables.
What You Have:
- 2+ years of customer or business analytics experience in the IT or software sectors
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Commerce or related studies
- Excellent Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Ability to identify and seek required information
- Attention to detail
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment