At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with IT or SaaS industry experience.
As Partnerships Operations Analyst you will be expected to create both custom and standardized reports, provide support for our Partnership Success team’s system-processes, ensure data integrity by managing the flow of new data sets and frequent data inspections.
- Coordinate work activities for multiple business functions to ensure satisfactory delivery within the desired time frame
- Track progress against milestones, performance indicators, and prepare reports for senior management
- Prepare project progress reports on a regular basis
- Help with assigning duties and responsibilities of each team member and their expected deliverables at each landmark point
- Provide contingency measures to minimize risks to the project success
- Partner with project stakeholders to ensure that they are adequately informed on the project's progress
- Develop and maintain partnership and success support systems as well as administering automation tools
- Create and update records of contacts, accounts, or related information
- Maintain a repository of documentation of the team's processes and guidelines
- Generate reports detailing pipelines, forecasts or productivity tracking
- Assists with opportunity validation
- Assists with data reconciliation and data hygiene
Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years of Project Management experience in the IT or software sectors
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Commerce or related studies
- Excellent Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Excellent project management and project scheduling skills
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Ability to identify and seek required information
- Attention to detail
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.