At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Exciting opportunity for a curious Data Analyst with a strong business acumen and abstract thinking capabilities to join the global leader in Partnership Automation.
As Marketplace Analyst you will interpret data and turn it into actionable insights to help ensure that we maximise existing partnerships, drive new partnerships and also avoid potentially unsuccessful partnerships. Information will be gathered from various sources to help with the interpretation of patterns and trends.
- Monitor and report on marketplace metrics and KPI's
- Provide data-driven actions to customer facing teams (Success and Partnership Teams)
- Perform trend analysis on new and existing partnership driving actionable insights
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and strategies
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Perform ad-hoc benchmarking research for clients
- Partner with our Data Science teams to analyze the effectiveness of different algorithms that are built to automate the marketplace operation
- Devise areas of the marketplace operation that could be automated through machine learning algorithms
- Provide insights to the marketing group on trends in our marketplace that can be used in marketing campaigns
- Devise strategies to impact levers in the marketplace flywheel to improve KPIs such as changes to product functionality
- Perform data analysis and insights on:
- Growth source attribution
- Partnership failure
- Partnership compliance
- Partnership curation
Does this sound like you?
- 4+ years experience as a Data Analyst in the retail, financial services or B2C sectors
- Tertiary qualification in Statistics, Mathematics or related studies
- Strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- Highly curious with the ability to think abstract
- Strong business acumen
- Creative with Data
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.