At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
We are in the market for a mid-career professional to join the global leader in Partnership Automation.
You will support our legal team and internal business units by drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and advising on a wide variety of commercial contracts in accordance with Impact’s policies. This role reports into the General Counsel, and occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Draft, review and negotiate terms and conditions concerning software-as-a-service (SaaS) and professional services agreements, nondisclosure agreements, vendor agreements, and other company agreements
- Interpret and clarify contractual terms and conditions for internal clients and other parties
- Review contract requirements and advise on associated contract and compliance issues
- Participate in design, implementation and education concerning company policies and procedures, as assigned
- Conduct research and provide counseling on contractual, compliance, intellectual property, privacy, and other matters
- Coordinate frequently with global subsidiaries of Impact Tech, Inc.
- Other duties in connection with the foregoing
- Perform certain corporate compliance functions
- Research, analyze and advise on relevant laws
- Manage contract lifecycles
- Support and undertake various projects to achieve Impact's strategic business and legal objectives
Does this sound like you?
- Qualified Lawyer (China) with exposure to (and/or qualification) in Singapore or Australian law or other APAC jurisdiction
- Excellent academics with circa 3-8 years PQE experience - combination of in-house & leading commercial firm experience preferred
- Chinese and English bilingual proficiency with excellent writing & verbal skills (essential)
- Broad commercial legal knowledge of different areas of law such as commercial, intellectual property and data protection (GDPR compliance)
- Ability to understand and execute conceptual directions with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple assignments within specified deadlines
- Excellent negotiating and drafting skills
- Excellent risk identification and commercial awareness skills
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively with management, internal and external customers
- Excellent organizing, planning and time management skills to meet objectives and targets
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Private Health Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- Casual work environment
- Training & Development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.