At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to engage, source and create new business partnerships from a targeted list of highly valuable accounts.
We are growing our sales organization to accommodate the increasing demand for our solution and you will have the opportunity to grow rapidly and gain exposure to new marketing technologies as we continue to grow!
- Sell the product to the target accounts and manage towards hitting a preset revenue target
- Generate pipeline by proactively sourcing opportunities within the designated territory
- Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based presentations
- Answer questions from prospects about our product value, uses, integrations, and implementation
- Proactively drive the process with a prospective client from initial prospecting to a signed contract and internal handoff
- Drive active engagement by all internal and external stakeholders necessary to close a deal
- Update SFDC daily with all relevant details needed to reflect business reality
- Work collaboratively with assigned BDRs when prospecting into new enterprise accounts
- Share thought leadership, spearhead executive involvement, and connect with target audiences at events
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years direct B2B SaaS sales experience, strong preference towards marketing technology (tracking, measurement, etc)
- In-depth understanding of the affiliate/partnership ecosystem
- Project management experience, especially managing RFP/RFI responses
- Solid understanding of the SaaS business model and the unique elements of an enterprise SaaS sales process
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar sales CRM tool for analysis
- Curious to learn more about Impact’s Partnership Cloud solution
- Proven track record of building territories and addressing client needs
- Strong german communication, effective problem-solving, networking and presentation skills
- Must be a true hunter!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.