At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As an part of the people team you are at the core of enhancing our employee experience. You join at an exciting time as the business is growing in a calculated and steady manner given the current economic climate. We are one of the few business that continue to hire during this time and your expertise in California employment law will be pivotal to ensuring our teams are looked after and at their best to be successful in our organisation.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Oversees execution of human resources policies and programs, which may include recruitment and onboarding, training and career development, employee relations, and compensation and benefits planning.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. Assists line managers in the application of HR programs to departmental operations.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Orients new employees on the company’s HR policies and procedures
- Actively participates in grievances, disciplinary matters etc
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Participate in HR projects: Employee wellness, work anniversaries and recognition programs
- With the assistance of HR admin, administers the benefit programs of the Company by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals and dealing with the various service providers
- Liaise with external partners e.g. insurance providers, regulatory agencies, government agencies etc
Does this sound like you?
- Completed Degree in Human Resources Management or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working on SaaS, Start Up environments will be beneficial but not necessary.
- Expert in California Employment Law
- Benefits Administration experience
- Exposure to global business with local knowledge.
- HR-CA or equivalent stronger preffered.
- Experience working tools such BambooHR, Greenhouse, Paychex & Jira.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.