At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a BI Analyst, you will play an essential role in helping management through the analysis of Impact's business trends along with client behaviour.
- Provide pristine, accurate data for business analysis.
- Import and join data from multiple datasets and tools
- Audit and clean data in SalesForce in collaboration with Sales and Marketing
- Support Marketing Ops and Sales Ops information requirements
- Assist in management of quotas and performance incentives
- Maintain critical fields and reports
- Design company-wide “views” & custom reports.
- Recommends quality metrics and ensures quality metrics are recorded and tracked.
- Analysis of sales and other data with aim of providing actionable recommendations
- Facilitate testing of new Salesforce functionality roll-outs
Does this sound like you?
- You have experience analysing business performance, customer data and conversion.
- Experience with cleaning data sets from multiple sources, deduping, fixing data errors.
- You’ve participated in tool implementations & BI implementation projects
- Knowledge of SQL, data Warehousing/data Lakes, ETL and reconciliations of data sets.
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.