At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Growth Product team is the strategy arm of the Impact Product team. We use analytics and experimentation to provide business critical insights to the Impact Product and executive teams. We ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution and help drive key company level initiatives forward. We do this by aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Lead strategy development, go to market planning and execution coordination across a range of initiatives prioritized by the executive leadership.
- Collaborate and execute upon go-to-market plans with key stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales, and cross-functional leadership teams as well as drive outcomes with external partners
- Perform quantitative analysis and synthesize external market research (industry, competitors) to shape strategic product initiatives
- Integrate internal data sets from various sources (product usage and adoption analytics) to build progress scorecards and draw actionable insights
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
Does this sound like you?
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of data-driven strategy development and execution of new initiatives and experience working with cross-functional teams in a SaaS business.
- 1+ years experience in strategic planning and go-to-market execution in Technology industry or B2B SaaS environment; and/or 2+ years experience in one of the following roles: product management, product marketing, growth product, product strategy
- Experience or passion for drawing insights from large product usage and adoption data sets and using those insights to recommend product growth initiatives
- Experience or passion for designing and executing user growth experiments using different tools (email automation, in-app guides, website optimization, etc.) and data sets
- High-quality communication and collaboration skills with ability to develop working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated problem solving experience
- Hunger for challenge and opportunity, rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Prior experience in Performance Marketing (or Digital Marketing) is a strong plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.